Tuesday, January 21, 2003

ladies and gentleman, presenting the grateful bear and my views on lots of things financial and non-financial that could effect how we live. being that i have never been much of a writter or reader, i will do my best to express my thoughts in a conversational way so as to not bore you or me. i truely hope my readers can gleen some helpful information or insights from my writtings, sometimes reffered to as rants. i will try to be current as well as timely with my scribbles, yet since i am one of the lucky ones to still be employed in the brokerage industry, sometimes trading will take precedence to writting in this space. nonetheless, i will try and i hope it will be fun for me and you. that being said, welcome to my blog and here goes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: